Thursday, July 09, 2015

Project Updates

The Knee:

I was granted a release from my three month crutches and brace sentence this past Tuesday. I can walk slowly.  My rehab starts next week and will run for at least 8 weeks.

The Basement:

It's been completed.  It sort of looks like a knee surgery scar across the floor. However, we no have no currenqt crap problems.

The Deck:

This us a new project.  My teaching friend, Loretta (aka Tim) came out to measure up the project. He will resurface our deck and add some design elements.  He's also going to reconstruct our front entry and fix the darned front door.

My Mother:

She is currently battling for her life at Lewis Gale Hospital.  She appears to be shutting down, but she isn't going easily.  The scene is hard to take. Thrashing. Moaning. Calling out.  IIWII.

The Vacation:

My wife and daughter are on a New York City excursion.  They are visiting my niece and her husband at their Bronx flat.

The Knee Redux:

My wife will have her problematic right knee operated on at the end of the month. We've known for thirty years that she would need work done.  The time has come. Hopefully, her surgery will go better than mine.

No comments: