Sunday, December 30, 2007

Twitter Me


Twitter

http://twitter.com/Newt999

Twitter is a the next big thing that is happening now. It's like instant messaging in 3-D and without being instant. Like text messaging on your phone when no one answers. I'm really not sure why it's becoming so popular, but there is a buzz surrounding it. I fully expect Google or some other big company to swallow it soon. I bet you could make some nice change if you invested in Twitter.

Here's another goofy application

Sandy

She is your virtual personal assistant. She will email you reminders of appointments. I actually would tend to use email reminders. I've tried PDA's and can never seem to find the time or patience to enter all of my appointments into a calendar. However, I'm always using email. It would be very easy to fire off an email to Sandy and have her email me reminder emails for my appointments.

Anyway...back to my Lizard Avatar in Second Life. Hiss Hiss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK,I tried it and invited you. Not that crazy about it.

Meg said...

I follow you on Twitter, but you haven't tweeted much lately.

Megs