Monday, October 12, 2009

H1N1?

101.4
Deep chest cough
crashing headache
tired


That's what I currently have. If the fever does not break tomorrow, I'll have to miss my third day from school this week which trips the school division's doctor excuse clause.



Last week, I had 1/4 of my homeroom class out and many others from other classes. More than once, I'd have sick kids come to me and cough on me as they told me they didn't feel well.


I guess it was only a matter of time.


So I went in to make lesson plans this morning after I had spent several hours last night creating and managed to put together a nice set, easy to follow, yet productive. Not a day to waste here. So I went in after school to make plans for tomorrow and discovered that my easy plans had been mismanaged and my desk was piled high with incomplete tasks for me to uncover. So in the end, I spent about three hours this afternoon/evening coming up with simpler, yet productive plans for tomorrow and mined my desk.


I can't wait to see the carnage after tomorrow when I have to make another set of plans.

2 comments:

Newt said...

It's Tuesday...fever wasn't as high but did spike again this evening. 101.8 was my highest.

100 is where I live now.

No school again tomorrow for me. That will be my third day. I've had to spend many hours building lesson plans and delivering them. No Fun!

Anonymous said...

Take care - I'll see you in the spring.

Valerie