Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sigh


Sigh. You know what? We live in unfun times. It's at professional times like these that I like to draw on a monologue by The Firesign Theatre's "Waiting For An Electrician of Someone Like Him" album.

Hey, man! Don't let him bring you down, now. There's a lot of young people in this country, just like myself, who really know where the Indian's at. And don't worry. Soon we're all gonna be out here on the Reservation, livin' like Indians, 'n' dressin' like Indians and doing all the simple, beautiful things that you Indians do. Hey - got any peyote?


Please understand that I personally don't subscribe to the physical manifestation of the ideas presented in that thought, I just dig it.

Belfast, Maine is a beautiful town. I could live there...soon.

No comments: