Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Tree

The Tree...or is that ex-tree?
Oh great another video. What's with you these days?
I don't know. I just don't feel much like writing. however, I am really having a blast learning how to put together video shorts. On this one, I documented the felling of the huge poplar in my backyard. When I put the clips together, I really was anxious to use Creative Commons music. That is music in which to creator and owner of the music has granted permission for it to be used free with certain defined stipulations. I found a site called Podsafeaudio, and I gave them a try this time. I liked some of their music, but they are limited in selection. I also tried Jamendo, but I wasn't able to get my Fox Torrent program to mesh with the audio download yet.

Anyway, I sort of liked how the chainsaw almost seems to be another instrument in the background track.





No comments: