Monday, May 25, 2009

Power Generation

I just have a few minutes before I fall asleep, so I just have time to share the barest sketchy details of what I believe will help save the future: Kid Power.

That's right. I believe that it should be possible to create highly interactive playground equipment for elementary schools which will serve as not only fun places to play but also modern, efficient mini power generation plants.

As the children run around and jump and climb on the playground equipment, their energy is utilized to turn specially designed generators. Classes can access the equipment on a strict regimental schedule thereby maximizing the electrical output. The power generated can then be used to power the school with any excess dumped back in to the public grid.

We can save our world one child at a time.

Good night.

No comments: