Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Across America Part V

yES, i'M WORKING BACKWARDS ACROSS aMERICA. It actually makes organizational sense in a warped backwards way. Once I get back home, I'm going to go home again from the west coast to the east coast. Enjoy!



Seattle from the Space Needle with Mt. Rainier in the background


The Space Needle


Have you ever been standing gazing down at one of America's
Natural Wonders like the Columbia River Gorge in Washington
when a jet zooms past below you?


Washington state can be rather stark.


Columbia River Gorge...beauty


View of Cascade Range east of Seattle


Campfire at Riverside Park in Spokane


Same Campfire in Spokane...aristic view


Riverside Campground, Spokane WA


The family...me in the middle, my daughter and my wife.
My son is shooting the film.

Riverside Park's swinging bridge

No comments: