Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Decoration Update

A week or so ago, I wrote in this forum of the journey my family and I took to capture our tree. So I thought I'd drop a few photographs in to show you our progress in readying our home for the glorious holiday.


This is the front walk of our home. You can compare the before photo in the earlier tree entry to this shot. The colorful lights are placed at my insistance.


Our house is almost completely decorated on the outside. All I need to do is add lights around the lamp post.




Our tree turned our as beautiful as we imagined. It's every bit of 8.5 feet high and very fat.


That's it for the photo update. I have way too much writing on my plate right now. I'm in charge of a newsletter for my local teacher organization and my deadline is tomorrow. I also need to finish our family Christmas letter very soon so I can get the cards out before the actual holiday. Plus, I really have a bunch of entry ideas for this blog that I'm itching to write. One is a recounting of my latest experiences working at a local BINGO parlor over the weekend. So much to write.

No comments: