Friday, October 13, 2006

From Glory






I'm sitting in our beautiful canal/sound side rental at 10:30am just back from our morning excursion to the beach just north of Avon, NC. While at the beach off ramp 30, my two brothers and I caught many fillet sized blues, small spot, mullett, a flounder, and a crab.

The weather is quite breezy but not especially cold. I started out before sunrise with my trenchcoat, long johns under long pants and a sweatshirt. Before long I had changed into my swimsuit and t-shiirt while going barefoot in the surf.

Enjoy this morning's sunrise!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! However, the image of you in a swimsuit in the surf may be a little too disturbing for young students.

As for fishing on the beach with three cool guys, well, Talk about being jealous. Looks better than doing "Tooty Ta" while being yelled at by dillusional administrators about propping doors open to the red wing! :o)