Saturday, August 02, 2008

Monkeying Around with Gcast

Gcast is a free podcast creation site run by the good people of GarageBand. In case you've missed the boat on GarageBand, I believe it's a group that pioneered personal mp3 editing in the Mac environment. They've also amassed a large library of copyright-free music.

With Gcast, a person can upload audio files by phone or by computer audio file. I believe you can also tap into the GarageBand library of music to enhance your pod. So with all that in mind, I've created my first Gcast podcast. It's quite simple and short. Over the past couple of years, I'veutilized a site called slapcast.com to house my podcasts., but I haven't been in that business lately. Gcast seems to be quite easy to use, I created my short podcast in about ten minutes total.


Subscribe Free  Add to my Page

1 comment:

Newt said...

Interesting. The photo that you upload to go along with your podcast does not show up on the player. No matter. It's still okay.